XP vs Walbro 340 + which hot wire kit????

GMLC2V6

Just trying to get ideas for fuel pumps.I have always used Red Armstrong products since the early 90's and have been very happy.A couple of questions if I may.First,what is the difference between Red's old XP and the XP+ pumps?How does it compare to the Walbro 340?As far as hot wire kits the Racetronix kit looks very well made and they reference upgrading
wiring in their kit that other kits do not.How does this compare to Caspers kit and Kirbans?Any feedback appreciated.

I have the racetronix kit, but havent installed it yet. Its one of the nicest quality aftermarket kits around. Its got everything you need, and even things you dont need that help to make a better system as a whole. All the wiring gets replaced with harnesses that look even better quality than brand new OEM stuff. Plus they give you additional connections all around for redundancy. It would be hard to find a better kit for the money. You can get the pump and hotwire together for pretty cheap off ebay.

x2 on the racetronix kit being very nice... it seemed like a great value for the money. $150 for the racing pump, new in-tank harness, plug & play hotwire with a nice long wire to go up to the alternator, redundant grounds in the tank and outside, a new ground wire from the battery to the frame, fancy battery terminals with bolts threaded in them (handy for aftermarket stereo install too)... pretty good deal if you ask me, especially since on summit racing just the pump alone costs that much for a comparable unit.

Thanks for the good feedback,the Racetronix hot wire kit is obviously the way to go but what about the XP+ vs the Walbro 340? The Racetronix kit is now $139.95 for the pump AND wiring as opposed to I believe $145.00 for just the XP+.What's the difference and is it worth it to get the XP+ and add the Racetronix hot wire kit?

I don't know much about the XP but I don know that ALOT of people around here have used the 340 with nothing but good things to say.

In my cobra, I used a Walbro 340 and a kenne bell boost a pump (great product..surprised to not see it in any TR's), only driving at about 5% overdrive on the pump, and had plenty of fuel for 600hp. Tons of people would go with bigger fuel lines all around, bigger fuel rails and all kind of fancy crap, when all they needed was a 340 and a BAP. Its an awesome pump and will do just fine as long as you're not running 9's.