XFI Log Glitch

Mad_Trbo

Still trying to shake the lazy buick down and I was running some WOT pulls last night and my log goes from 23.56 seconds to 28.11 seconds. MPH jumped from 40 some miles per hour to 80 miles per hour. The information in between is not on the log, can anyone help me decipher what this means?

I have attached the log for interpretation.

Additionaly my RPM doesn't seem to be climbing like it should, any ideas.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 043010#1.zip
    7.7 KB · Views: 46
subscribed, i looked at the log and wow i have never seen that. maybe a fluk. did it do it more then once? is your rpms always looking like that? also the oil pressure is kinda doing weird things as well. mine very smooth as rpms rise.

Change your logging rate. Are you using a USB adaptor?

Wasn't I supposed to tune your car in NC?

True

Change your logging rate. Are you using a USB adaptor?

Wasn't I supposed to tune your car in NC?

You were and I am embarassed to say work is always getting in my way - but pays the bills.

Which direction should I go with the loggin rate. I think it is at 20 frames per second and I am using a USB adapter - is that a problem

Wheel Spin

What does wheel spin look like on the XFI log, I am wondering if this is my issue.

I was logging and I know that I had wheel spin at some time during the run.

At 1.65 seconds it jumps from 11 mph to 65 mph and 7.08 seconds. Please take a look and tell me your thoughts.

I have the rate at the fastest rate

Attachments

• 050110#3.zip
    3.7 KB · Views: 55
Hi, I looked at your log file and this looks like the same problem I had when I started logging with my FAST XFI ecu and tcu.

The problem I had was that my laptop had a shock sensor that shuts down the hard drive to protect it. Accleration and viberation in my car was falsing it. I disabled the feature and it solved the data dropout problem when logging.

On my Lenovo laptop it is called the active protection system and there is an icon for it in the system tray at the right botton of the screen. There is also an icon for it in the control pannel.

On Point _ Lenovo

Denis you are on point, not that I have had an opportunity to test your theory - but I have a Lenovo so it seems reasonable.

I'll go ahead and bestow the title of lifesafer on you and say thanks!!!!