xfi 2.0 gain values

asloan5

Corn Fed alcoholic
where is everyone starting there gain values where fast recommends? Looking for some shortcut learning on what does and does not seem to work on these and how high is high enough for final gain values.

Ok I am embarrassed I missed this but Cal help me and now she runs like a top!!!

Under fuel tables, the injector offset vs battery voltage was at the generic setting, that's what caused all the trouble...
So...after connected to car (online with box but veh not running)go to file, then paste from file...open the ICT folder....then open the injector offsets folder and pic your injector...then hit ok...
Then be amazed at how good the car now runs...I was

****THANKS MR CAL HARTLINE****

I hope this post saves you some calls!!!

-Dan

p/s asloan5 in that same area you will find a ICT file called default learning..i used this as well...

Glad it's working great for you Dan :smile: You really are getting a good handle on this system.

p/s asloan5 in that same area you will find a ICT file called default learning..i used this as well...

Great advice

Ok I am embarrassed I missed this but Cal help me and now she runs like a top!!!

Under fuel tables, the injector offset vs battery voltage was at the generic setting, that's what caused all the trouble...
So...after connected to car (online with box but veh not running)go to file, then paste from file...open the ICT folder....then open the injector offsets folder and pic your injector...then hit ok...
Then be amazed at how good the car now runs...I was

****THANKS MR CAL HARTLINE****

I hope this post saves you some calls!!!

-Dan

I guess you didnt read my post in Cal's other thread;)

asloan5 in that same area you will find a ICT file called default learning..i used this as well...

how do I apply that default learning file.
and thank you
cal I sent you an email about the wot tune
Thanks all Albert

how do I apply that default learning file.
and thank you
cal I sent you an email about the wot tune
Thanks all Albert

pretty much exactly the way you do the injector offset file the learning is just there in the list with all the other folders....not in a folder....i missed it the first time too

Attachments

• file pic.jpg
    file pic.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 337
I don´t find injector offset for the injector 220/212 (Siemens/DEKA/PTE) injectors. which one should I go for?
Robert

Changes all the values for the learning tables from the preset to something that is actually functional.

Changes all the values for the learning tables from the preset to something that is actually functional.

OK, Once the file is loaded, how do you turn the feature on and off ?
I don't have my update yet and curious about this oiption.

Allan G.

what does the default learning file do ?

Allan G.

In addition to populating the table like Dan posted, it also does some "behind the scenes" stuff that initiates the self-learning. If you don't paste the table and try and create your own, you may run into problems. I would paste it, then adjust from there.

So on the ve table it is self learning under any boost conditions what eles is self learning on the new system.Thanks.

2.0 xfi

pretty much exactly the way you do the injector offset file the learning is just there in the list with all the other folders....not in a folder....i missed it the first time too

Is this were you turn the self learning on and off Dan.Thanks

Thank ya.And big thanks to Tim Lemay I started having issues with injector duyt cycle was adding fuel like crazy Tim said lets look at your fuel table well there it was guys THE XFI was set to pull only 5% of on 25 to 30 pnds of boost i put -10% in it and guess what duyt dropped to 68% from a 100% and o2 correction is perfect so as i allready new it wasnt the fuel system so i just thought i would share this with you all for the ones that are having any problem with a high duty cycle or crazy o2 corrections.and my ve now at 30 psi is 69% instead of 130% Thanks Tim Lemay.