X275 stang against JW

But like I said it has a 408 in it and 175 on the kit. This was the fastest the car has ever been . Congrats on the win Jason.

So he gave you 2 cylinders, 150 cubic inches, 400 pounds and a 175 shot.

Your defense is........what?:rolleyes: ......A li'l boost?

I'm jus' sayin......

Oh Randy like I said was not bashing but if people are going to tell it , hey let's say it like it was. We are going to step it up but a Windsor will pull the mains out with to much nitrous. That's why we ran Real Street, we knew Jason's car would go 8.70's. We gambled , we lost ! And radials ran good the first couple hits the car made, it went 10.03 at 134 on 325/50's. if you remember the right lane at the starting line had a few people leaking fluid. When Rodney went up for the 1and only qualifying pass as soon as it left it blowed the tires. So everyone voted at the beginning of the race voted to allow slicks or we put them on and spun them in the right lane. I never got on here crying just telling the facts. From the x 275 cars I seen neither car would even make the field! Like I said Randy not bashing just telling it like it was.

Cool Mike like I said good luck with the car see yall at the races maybe put chevy in that stang make it fast jokin couldn't resist.

Hey Randy it's all good, it's just racing man. It's all fun like I said Jason's car is fast. Hey so is your car! Your car looked good . Oh yeah and the race looked closer from where I stood until I seen the video! I told Rodney to let me jet it up! I do believe it would would have been a better race!

Here's mine
Still waiting on cage and headers
Looks like fun, let me know if you guys are having any grudge or rematches after spring

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 151
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 137
Hey Randy it's all good, it's just racing man. It's all fun like I said Jason's car is fast. Hey so is your car! Your car looked good . Oh yeah and the race looked closer from where I stood until I seen the video! I told Rodney to let me jet it up! I do believe it would would have been a better race!

Glad you seem to have lighted up on the issue. I give you credit for stepping up and running a big dog class with a seemingly little gun. As long as your learning and having fun don't feel the need to explain every loss. You came across as a sore loser with "thin skin". The fact that you actually registered here to defend yourself as if it was a well known or popular x275 car shocked me.
But, this is "The Turbo Buick Board" and in all fairness you lost to one of the baddest Buicks in the land! Deal with it PonyMan! LOL

Detomaso71 car looks good , Champion makes some awesome wheels. JasJamz like I said in every post I'm not bashing no one ! But I figure if you are going to say something tell the truth! As far as loosen to Jason , it's just a race , I didn't get my hand chopped off. Had a guy come to Rodney's Shop and show us these post. So I signed up to say not a x 275 car and it didn't have a lot of nitrous on it like people said or assumed. I said congrats on his win . So there again not a sore looser, hey if a story is going to be told make sure you know what you are talking about! Peace out