www.ChargedAir.com

Gripenfelter

Who here has dealt with Tony from chargedair.com?

I ordered my radiator in the first week of March.

He assured me it had been shipped out on Friday, March 14, 2003.

Well I've started receiving other parts I ordered that were shipped after that and I still have no radiator.

When I call him I always get the answering machine and it says his mailbox is full and I can't leave a message.

His fax number has been disconnected.

He won't respond to my emails.

What gives with this guy?

Anyone else had a similar experience?

Should I be worried?

Sorry to be bearer of bad news, but ....yeah....you should be worried.

Just do a search on this board for Charged Air...or Tony DeQuick and you'll see some other people's experiences.

As a matter of fact, there is a post up right now w.r.t. Mr. DeQuick and a sheet metal intake fiasco.

Good Luck,
John

DO A SEARCH ON CAS

All honest people are pulling for you to prevail, and for justice to arrive for the perp.

I've heard enough in the past 12 months on this character that I'd puke just riding in a car with any of his products.

Check the SEARCH feature for CAS...Read 'em & weep!

WOW--how many times can this same a-hole get away with this-----this is starting to border-line on incredible:(

Geoff

Was just talking to a friend of mine yesterday that had ordered a frontmount a few weeks back and was wondering why it hadn't showed up. I had to break the news to him.

:(

Ok I contacted my credit card company, paypal, and made an online fraud report at the link in TwoLane's sig.

I'll also pay $100 u.s. to anyone that will go down to his place and extract my cash from him by any means necessary.

I work for the Cdn Federal Gov't so I'll be taking action from here as well.

Charged Air Systems - (847) 223-0743
Email: tonyd@chargedair.com
Fax: (847) 223-0761
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm CST
132 Allen Street
Grays Lake, IL, 60030

I went through the same process that you are. I called what seemed like a 100 times and could get no answer or mail box full. when I finally did get Tony on the phone he promised it had been shipped and I would get it on such and such a date, that time came and went and still nothing. I then wanted to call and cancel the order and get a pte front mount cause I could have it litterally the next day and was getting tired of the run around from cas. however when I finally got through to them the unit (v-4) had arrived. I am glad it did because I really wanted it over the front mount and it is a good looking piece however I will never do business with C.A.S. again..

I ordered my intercooler in the beginning of November. I will finally be getting it in a week via another vendor. I ordered than knowing of the long wait. I'm actually mad it came this soon. I didn't expect it till May!:D

I think we need to get organised against this guy.

Things like this happen on camaroZ28.com where I'm from.

Best thing to do is contact the local authorities in Gray's Lake. Preferrably a detective.

No desk jockey.

A detective helped us nail a guy that was ripping off everyone on our board as well.

Paid the guy a visit and made him reimburse everyone he ripped off via certified checks and registered mail.

Originally posted by Gripenfelter
I think we need to get organised against this guy.

Things like this happen on camaroZ28.com where I'm from.

Best thing to do is contact the local authorities in Gray's Lake. Preferrably a detective.

No desk jockey.

A detective helped us nail a guy that was ripping off everyone on our board as well.

Paid the guy a visit and made him reimburse everyone he ripped off via certified checks and registered mail.

I am in. :mad:

Tony always has a million great answers in case he accidentally winds up on the phone with you. It isn't on its way in case you haven't figured that out yet. He probably has no immediate plans to get it on its way either. Heck, he probably doesn't even have one fabbed yet. I should have dropped by his shop with a bat when I was at the SyTy Nationals in Chicago last year. Some friends went while I was lying down. :(

We need to compile a list of everyone he has defrauded.

Your name:
Your email address:
Your city:
Product offered by CAS:
Amount paid:

Once the list is complete someone in the Gray's Lake area can take it to the local Police Dept and speak with a Fraud Detective.

Afterwards we would need the Detective's phone # so if he had any questions we could report in for roll call.

Originally posted by Turbo-Archie
$100 :eek:

Put your money where your mouth is!!!

I lost $425 to him. How much were you expecting?