WTT-WTS 96 trans am for GN

mistamista

Up for grabs is my 96 trans am i love this car it's just time to start something new so it's a 96 trans am six speed with a short throw shifter stage II ram jet clutch monster comp cam in 503 224-230 delphi opti 6k miles on it it has pace setter ceramic coated long tube header's pace setter y pipe not cat's 3'' exaust all the way back sounds mean car lopes nice stage II heads done by (port pros) a very well known shop out of austin arp head bolts eagle crank eagle rods diamond pistons 52mm holly throttle body , ngk t55 plugs not even 1k miles on them yet 10.5 taylor wires rebuilt rear end fresh fluid 410 gears 180 thermo under drive pullys slotted and crossed drilled rotor's all the way around the car 18x9.5 corvette y2k rims wrapped in nitto tires with good rubber eibach 2'' lowering springs spohan strut tower brace moroso cold air intake have in dash motorived screen dvd cd player have switch wired so you can watch dvd's while driving if you like has two kicker comps 12 '' alpine v-12 amp and all the inside speakers are infinty's sounds real nice car has monster tach and triple guage pod all autometer ram air hood the bird is painted on not a sticker i know im leaving some stuff out when i rember i will edit have a folder worth of reciepts 15-16k all are there car has been tuned by port pros and runs good and sounds mean she is a beast i get people asking me about the car all the time when i pull it out it is not my daily driver the body of the car has 134k on it but the rebuilt motor only has 14k i have the factory window sticker for this car and factory build sheet all factory manuals she has new window motors on but sides now headlight motors on both side's new ingnition and starter tinted windows t-tops keyless entry now there are only two cosmetic flaws about the car one is the driver seat just like every other trans am out there and the headliner around the t-top i ripped a little nothing majorand the driver side window motor is moving slow so it will need to be replaced soon if you have any questions just let me know sorry but i am firm on the price of 6700.00 Would like to trade for a grand national or nice t-type thanks I can not figure out how to put pic's up send me your email and i can get pics over to you asap

im def interested in a trade for your car my car is an 87 gn car runs mid 11s on alky low 12s without let me know if your interested.........