WTT Kirban GNX repro wheels

turbowannabe

Just bought this car and I am possibly thinking about trading my wheels for a something different. The front tires are like new, I'll check tomorrow and see exactly what they are. Rear tires are street radials with not much, if any, life left. Wheels are near mint and I would only accept trades on wheels that are in the same condition. Let me know what you have. A nice set of drag tires/wheels with skinnies up front would be nice, but I will consider anything of equal value. I also have no idea what these rims are worth so if someone could chime in and let me know, that would be great.

thanks
-Dan

EDIT: Would really like a good set of either Weld draglite or prostar rims.

Possible Trade

I just bought this car and would like to get some GNX wheels for it. Send me pics of yours, mine are the ones in my sig. There only 2 months old and have drag radials on the back. Thanks Eric

That's pretty much what I'm lookin for. Exactly what brand/style of wheels are they, and what are the specs? I'll have pictures for you by tomorrow afternoon. Try to get some close up shots of your wheels for me also. Nice car btw. It's good to see you found someone to trade you. I've noticed you have been trying for a while

thanks
-Dan

They are Centerline Warriors, 15x8.5 w/ 3.75 backspace 275/60 drag radials, 15x7 w/ 3.5 backspace 235/60 bfg t/a. There only about 2 months old and cost nearly 2K complete. Here are two more pics.

backwheel.jpg

frontwheel.jpg

this is my car with the black torque thrusts they are only a year old and in excellent condition.let me know if your interested

Attachments

• grand national.jpg
    grand national.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 457
I looked again it cost only around 1500 for everything. I will most likely need your wheels and some cash since mine have new tires and yours needs at least 2 tires. Let me know. Thanks, Eric

heres a pic of one of them they are all in excellent condition .no scratches dings or anything.there only like a year old and i dont drive the car that much.the tires are probably like 75%.

Attachments

• gn rim.jpg
    gn rim.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 414
TTT still looking.

adcgn, I'm looking for drag racing wheels more than anything. Nice wheels but I'm not too interested in them at this point.

I took some more pictures of the wheels, they are on the same link as earlier. The Kirban GNX wheels I have are not 100% perfect but very nice, I would say in the 85-95% range. They really need cleaned up, the honeycomb is dirty and the polishied rim has waterspots. There are some minor scratches in/around the lug nut holes, and I noticed one wheels had a small scratch on it that you wouldn't notice until you got your face about 2-3ft from it and were really looking for imperfections, it could probably be polished out. The wheels have absolutely NO CURBRASH. The inside of the two front wheels have scratches on them from rubbing something when turning hard. You cannot see this unless you look from the inside of the wheel, and it will not effect the performance of the rim at all. I'm concentrating on getting the car up and drivable at this point, but if someone is really interested I will clean them up and take better picture. I'm trying to be as honest as I can about the condition of the wheels. I do not have any feedback as I have been out of buick for about 2 years, and last I remember they didn't have feedback back then. PM me if your interested.

thanks
-Dan

Make me an offer I can't refuse, and I would have to figure out shipping also. I would really like to trade so that I don't have a whole lot of time with the car stitting up on jack stands, but maybe we can work something out. The rims are in really good condition just need cleaned up. I got a set of wheel spacers for the front that should take care of my rubbing problem. PM me with a offer if your really interested.

-dan