WTT Harley Softail for Turbo Regal in IL...

Fighting5thSVT

I have my 1996 Harley Davidson Softail Custom for sale for $8900. I intend to take the money from the sale and put towards a nice Turbo Regal. However, if by chance, someone would be interested in trading their Turbo T or GN for the Softail + cash--I would be more than willing to work with them! Here is a little about the bike. It is located in Joliet/Plainfield area of IL.

1996 Harley Davidson Softail Custom- Blue, 17k miles. Recent documented maintenance service done by Conrad's HD of Joliet. Motor is stock with the exception of slip-on exhaust. Updated look with 2007 OEM Street Bob handlebars, 2007 OEM mirrors & 2007 OEM turn signals front/back. New OEM front wheel and tire with new brakes. Never dumped. Runs great. Email for more info or pics.

Still working on the getting a pic on here! When I get it figured out, I will post some!

I think I figured out how to post a pic...here goes!

Attachments

• Blue Softail.jpg
    Blue Softail.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 201
I haven't forgotten about you. :cool: I have an email typed up to reply to you with a mod sheet. I am just waiting on getting some current pictures for you. The car is still under the cover tucked away in the garage at the moment. Have 2 small projects to finish first and it should be on the road. :cool: