wtt for t-type hard top

plowboy72

I would like a hard top t-type with a/c of equal value. This car would probably run 8's. Body is not that clean.

320" 4 bolt r block with steel eagle crank, h beam rods, diamond pistons
trick flow twisted wedge heads ported by TEA
3in exhaust all the way out the back
EFI spyder intake with accufab 90mm throttle body
turbonetics 76mm .96 a/r
percsion air to air front mount intercooler
porcharger race blow off valve
CSI elec water pump
dual slimline elec fans
83 lbs injectors
weldon 2025 fuel pump
12 gallon allu fuel cell
FAST seq comp
allu drive shaft
Chance glide
31 spline axles
welded axle tubes
31 spline motorsport carrier
3:73 gears
metco double adj uppers
upr bouble adj lowers
comp enj anti rollbar
drag springs in rear
all tublar front end with coilovers
manual rack
manual brakes
line lock
two step
thru the floor sub frames

Attachments

• l_0cf60f0bb8bc028cabe4db2b0e9ec1a2.jpg
    l_0cf60f0bb8bc028cabe4db2b0e9ec1a2.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 1,342
Probable run 8's is a guess. To give us an honest number why don't you take it to the track and come back and post your results. Then maybe someone looking might consider your car. Also maybe post more pictures upclose.

Probable run 8's is a guess. To give us an honest number why don't you take it to the track and come back and post your results. Then maybe someone looking might consider your car. Also maybe post more pictures upclose.

Thank you for your interest.

car is now 25.5 and has kirkey seats. brand new 275/60 mt radials. Also some trick stuff i will not reveal to anyone without a serious offer. Not pressing to trade just mainly would like to see what's out there.

Stage 2 car trades is all I'm interested in.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAUCqWX2t08[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks its been 5.95 in the 8th already. Not looking to sell per say. Would rather have an even trade. I even have a 28 trailor that I would sweeten the pot with for the right stage 2 car.

now has a new set of Billet Specialties Street Lite wheels, and five lug Moser 35spline axels new spool and rear discs. And 4" alum. downpipe.

thanks, it has a water tank/ice tank for the engine and transmission cooler. I would consider REALLY REALLY CLEAN NON STAGE T-TYPES THAT ARE HARDTOPS.