WTT 93 Typhoon

asrnj77

I don't need to move this Ty but I am always willing to hear about interesting trade offers.

Some basic info -

1993 Typhoon with rebuilt stock motor. 151k on body - 10k on motor and 22k on rebuilt tranny.
-20g turbo
-255lph pump w/hotwire kit
-accufab billet afpr
-AEM wideband (hooked to ECM also)
-40lb injectors
-new silicone vacuum hose kit
-boost gauge (mounted on "a" pillar with wideband)
-new fuel filter
-new heater core
-custom torque strap
- new cap/rotor and harmonic balancer
-trans recently serviced with new filter, fluid, and TCC solenoid
-custom chip for 40lb injectors
-new battery
-atr stainless catback
-cold air intake
-battery relocate
-cruise control delete
-aldl cable
-recently changed plugs and wires

Clean carfax. The leather is in good shape. Some minimal rust on the bottom where the cladding met the body. Can send detailed pics if desired. Has a good pioneer headunit with bluetooth cell connection, XM radio and a 10" infinity basslink. Also has MB Quart's in dash and kicker speakers in backseat.
It's running great although the starter needs a shim. Tires are in good shape

the bad-
a piece cracked out of the cladding under driver's side door. I have the piece. Also cladding over passenger side front fender is curently off the truck and needs to be repaired. My girlfriend's brother tried opening the tailgate without the key and broke the tailgate handle.:mad: These are an easy find off any blazer/jimmy. Factory oil pressure gauge doesn't work. Tested with a mechanical gauge and oil pressure was good. Carpet is worn under driver's foot.

The truck really scoots and is a lot of fun. If you have something you are looking at trading - ask me. But since this vehicle also needs to function as a vehicle for the gf, it needs to be automatic.

typhoon2.jpg

typhoon1.jpg

typhoon4.jpg

Would you consider this to be good for a daily driver? Young kid, looking for a truck that has style :D? Driving it to school, and maybe hang-outs on the weekend kind of truck?

Yeah...this is currently my daily driver and although my work commute is pretty short I have driven this truck on road trips over 4 hours without issue. The only thing I would address is the shim for the starter because it makes an irritating noise. The other issue is cosmetic in that some cladding needs to be fixed or replaced. Really with some minor tinkering it would be done - I got all the mechanical stuff done..just cosmetic now

Its a nice truck. Maybe you should post it on Syty.net. Its one of the best Syclone, Typhoon sites.

Bump...got too many rides now and this needs to go. Had a douche bag dead beat bidder on ebay and don't want to relist it. $6,100 and it's yours. Have the receipts showing that I'll be losing at least $3900 at that price.