WTT-1996 Ford Cobra w/RARE Mystic Paint

mystic664

I am looking to trade my Cobra for a Clean 87 TR or GN. Mine is a 1996 Mystic Cobra with 45K and many upgrades. I will post pictures real soon. If you might be interested let me know. Thanks Eric

Attachments

• side6.JPG
    side6.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 676
  • side2.JPG
    side2.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 674
  • int1.JPG
    int1.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 675
  • side1.JPG
    side1.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 673
more pics

Attachments

• engine.JPG
    engine.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 635
  • engine2.JPG
    engine2.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 628
  • side4.jpg
    side4.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 633
  • rear1.JPG
    rear1.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 630
Post in the NON-Buick cars for sale thread please.

Post in the NON-Buick cars for sale thread please. There are people on here that really want to get their T-types and GN's sold; me being one of them, and when non-Buick cars get put in this thread, it knocks us down the list. Leaving us no other choice, but to relist almost twice a day. Thank you for your cooperation!:biggrin:

Sorry, didnt want to start a new thread to sell the car, since my main goal is to trade for a TR or GN. I have had some PM's asking about the price, so I thought I would mention it. Thanks Eric

That's understandable, but if someone was looking to buy a mustang/non-buick or trade their GN or T-Type for it they would probably look under non-buick. At the very top of the car's for sale is where the "non-buick cars for sale" is located. Hope you get the car sold, I just bought my first GN about 3 months ago, and it turned out to be a piece. Good luck in your Buick quest, but be wary.

Post in the NON-Buick cars for sale thread please. There are people on here that really want to get their T-types and GN's sold; me being one of them, and when non-Buick cars get put in this thread, it knocks us down the list. Leaving us no other choice, but to relist almost twice a day. Thank you for your cooperation!:biggrin:

He wants to trade for a GN or T. That is perfectly acceptable in my book - happens quite often. The mods will move it if they feel it is necessary.

Very nice Cobra BTW. Good luck!

That's understandable, but if someone was looking to buy a mustang/non-buick or trade their GN or T-Type for it they would probably look under non-buick. At the very top of the car's for sale is where the "non-buick cars for sale" is located. Hope you get the car sold, I just bought my first GN about 3 months ago, and it turned out to be a piece. Good luck in your Buick quest, but be wary.

Loosen up, the guy is trying to trade for a Buick. Which means his transaction is Turbo Buick related. :confused:

I have always allowed people to posts vehicles that are for trade toward a buick or TTA in this section.

If the non buick/tta is just for sale, it gets moved to the non buick/tta section.

I too have a car for sale here in this section and have no problems with someone posting this very nice cobra for trade in this section :)

Nice car man, sell it and buy a buick:biggrin:

BW

talked to you on saturday i own the 86 gn you were looking at might be interested in trade + $. you can reach me on my cell 330-322-8147