Wtt 10 Sec Car For Gn Or T-type

86turbonational

hello!

I have a 10 sec camaro and im deciding to get outta racing and into cruising so im looking for a decent t-type or gn that i can do a body off resto. on. my email address is james131gc@yahoo.com if interested i can send you pics and all the specs of the car.

i do own a towing business so shippping wont be a problem. thank you for your time, this seems to be a great site :)

jamie

What year model Camaro is it, where are you located, what's the car got for a drivetrain, & what else can you tell us about it? Thanks.

here are a few pics, il put up more in a few minutes along with a description

camaro002.jpg

camaro005.jpg

camaro003.jpg

86turbonational said:
hello!

I have a 10 sec camaro and im deciding to get outta racing and into cruising so im looking for a decent t-type or gn that i can do a body off resto. on. my email address is james131gc@yahoo.com if interested i can send you pics and all the specs of the car.

i do own a towing business so shippping wont be a problem. thank you for your time, this seems to be a great site :)

jamie
Timeslips? motor? trans? what's your 60'? trap speed in the 1/8 mile? 1/4 mile? How much spray are you using? stroker motor Im sure?

email me with all the specs.. including a timeslip..

Warren87t@msn.com

Ok there are some more pics that i have or if you want something just ask me and i will go outside and take it. a brief description on the car,

First off let me tell you that if you are looking for a show car this is NOT it by no means, however if your looking for a GOOD solid body that screams this is your car. This car was originally an arizona car that a friend owned there and he had a fire under the dash. He was gonna junk it but we brought it up here and started to build it. the car has been repainted red and the paint shines nice as you can tell. there are some scratches and small dings on the body but nothing major. the undercarrige, you could eat off this thing. this car has NEVER had any rust anywhere!!!

The interior is gutted except for the front seats, dash, and center console. the floors have been painted black. the power windows still work and so does the powersteerting when the belt is on it. as soon as you get the rpm up the v-belt for the p.s. comes off but for driving everyday its fine.

Below are the stats on the car and what is has. im sure im gonna forget things so dont be afraid to ask...

1 1985 camaro z28

2 355 chevy sbc.

3 stock crank thats been kniffed, and balanced

4 doug herbert polished/bushed rods 5.7"

5 010 high nickle sbc 350 block bored 030

6 diamond forged pistons 10:1 comp.

7 world sportsman cast iron heads, ported polished with 2.02 1.60 stainless valves

8 comp cams springs/locks/retainers

9 comp cams 627/627 solid roller camshaft

10 comp cams solid roller lifters, i can get you the part numbers. these were almost 500.00!!!

11 hooker super comp shorty headers that are jet hott coated

12 polished aluminum victor jr intake thats been port matched

13 old school barry grant 750 thats been worked and flows 830cfm

14 full msd ignition includes pro billet dist. 6al box, window switch, blaster 3 coil

15 taylor spiro pro wires with aluminum wire looms

16 moroso soloid motor mounts, valve covers, alternator

17 nos big shot plat system, 175 pills

18 holly black fuel pump and holly regulators

19 th-350 trans, full manual valve body 36 element sprag, redline clutches, kevlar bands, hughes 35-4200 9 inch convertor, b&m ratchet shifter

20 moser engineering 12 bolt rear axle with eaton limited slip and 4:11 gears, 35 spline axles

21 lakewood 50/50 rear shocks and 90/10 fronts

22 lakewood boxed steel lower control arms with poly bushings

23 jegster torque arm thats bolted to the trans. tunnel instead of the transmission

24 full autometer gauges

this car weighs 3140 with a full take of gas and a full bottle

the best times are
10:62@124mph on 175 shot
12:18@114mph on motor at 38 deg. timing

the car cuts mid 1.4 60 foot times with the et streets on it and probably has a high 1.3 with a new set of slicks. and yess it pulls BOTH front wheels :)
this car also has welded in frame ties and they are completly custom.

like i said theres alot of of things im forgetting at this time and if theres something specfic that you wouild like to know dont hesitate to ask....

sorry for this long post, thank you guys
jamie