WTT: 05' Sunfire 5speed for Turbo Buick

tpivette89

as the title says im looking to trade my 2005 Pontiac Sunfire for a GN or Ttype Buick. I traded in my 40th anniversary Corvette for this car due to my needing a more reliable daily driver... four years later i miss driving a fast car and want to get back into one. Figuring that alot of people have been selling their "gas guzzling performance cars" and purchasing more fuel friendly economy cars recently, i figured i may have a shot on this site

i purchased this car brand new from Nucar Pontiac in Newark, DE back in Nov of 04' and have only put 36,xxx miles on it since. the car has been my daily driver for almost 4 years now and i havent had a single problem with it. Its liquid silver (exterior) with charcoal cloth interior. power comes from the 140hp/150tq 2.2L ecotec 4 cylinder mated to the 5 speed manual transmission. EPA estimates spec the fuel milage to be 26 city/36 highway. The car is completely stock (no ricer mods here). It is a base model car as well. no power windows, locks, or sunroof... i wanted to keep it simple to avoid anything breaking down the road (sunroof breaking and getting stuck open, power windows doing the same, etc). The only options it has are A/C and a trunk release switch

Ive done all the routine maintenance myself (former auto tech). The oil has been changed every 2000 - 2500 miles, air filters get replaced at every 10k, and the tires get rotated at the same time. i just recently put new front pads and rotors on the car, cleaned/lubed/adjusted the rear drum brakes (they were in good shape), and replaced the fuel filter

The interior and exterior are in very good shape for a 4 year old daily driver. there is a small dent on the passenger rear quarter (dont know how it got there), and a few small rips on the passenger front seat due to a friends wallet chain catching on the cloth. Other than that, just your normal wear and tear scratches and dings

The car is localed in Newark, DE. im going to try and get pictures up shortly, but i dont have internet access at my home so it could be a few days or so. please bear with me on that

Im looking for a TR that can be driven everyday... no project cars or vehicles that wont pass regular inspection. Something i can drive but mod/restore at the same time. anyone interested? Show me what youve got!

wow! my first thought was that you were joking? that is an insane proposal! in fact, thats an insult!

I don't really see any insult to it, KBB says private party value is in the upper $5K and lower $6K range for this car. I've seen a few TR's sell for near that price range. Throw in a couple grand boot and it shouldn't be all that hard to rustle up a trade.

No offense but thats funny. I needed a laugh today. Good luck, you could probably find one to trade but its probably going to need alotta work.

sell that thing.....add cash, buy better car,

If you don't have any extra cash, you don't need a turbo buick.

It'll ruin your life and credit rating.

You need one reliable car, and an old POS turbo buick ain't it bro.