Wtb: We4

Be prepared for the "is that a Grand National" question................ cause its coming! HAHA

Oooorr,My recent favorite rhetorical request......

"Just get the emblems and the black and grey interior and get it over with"...

Get what over with?:confused:

UPDATE: I have a purchase pending, thanks to Brian ,a turbobuick.com member.

Lee and Mark: you both have very impressive WE4's!

LOL.............. thats what I say! Just the other day........... "is that a Regal or a GN?" I say, "its a Regal". Guy says, "well it looks like a GN". I say, "its a REGAL" and keep walking :biggrin:

Yep they are all black including the bumpers and have all grey interior. Their exterior badging would be identical to the badging of an 87 T.

Good luck with everything. I have had mine for a little while. I have thought many times about selling it, but so far just couldn't do it. I had the car before I met my wife. Life was fairly simple when I bought it. I lived at home. That was the car that was driven on our dates...she had a 4 cyl. Ford Probe.. We have now been married 12 1/2 years and I have a son that is 5. He loves that car! He has gotten very upset when I have talked about selling it. The car sits most of the time, maybe driven 500 miles a year. I am now hoping me and my son will be able to spend a lot of quality time together with that car. You know...A bonding thing....
Again......Good luck!
George

Good luck with everything. I have had mine for a little while. I have thought many times about selling it, but so far just couldn't do it. I had the car before I met my wife. Life was fairly simple when I bought it. I lived at home. That was the car that was driven on our dates...she had a 4 cyl. Ford Probe.. We have now been married 12 1/2 years and I have a son that is 5. He loves that car! He has gotten very upset when I have talked about selling it. The car sits most of the time, maybe driven 500 miles a year. I am now hoping me and my son will be able to spend a lot of quality time together with that car. You know...A bonding thing....
Again......Good luck!
George

George, thank you for the kind thoughts. I would like to wish a Happy New Year to you and your family. Take care. Chris

Brings back old memories. Starting to get the itch. I should really go to a doctor or something :)

Good luck in your search.

WE4 site

Heres a site I used to have my car registered on.
BUICKWE4.com
The site is still hanging in there. It may answer a few questions about the
WE4.