WTB VAVLE COVERS WITH breathers

Josh Beacock said:
Looking to buy a set of valve covers with the 45 degree breather on each cover. Lmk thank you

I'll be in touch with pics. One of a kind BUICK valve covers with brand new billet 45 breather.

http://buickgn.com/valvecovers.htm

vc1.JPG

hello people; HIJACK What's the deal withe these type of valve covers w/breathers..Stock ones do. Just put one in the divers side and they sell that little one for the passengers side. You can make stock valve covers look preety good too if you want. I guess these type look better but does it really help things?
IBBY

image-3662295006.jpg
image-2163712377.jpg
image-1941796794.jpg
image-3951038654.jpg

Here are my "stock" ones. I machined them as you can see. The passenger one is still on my car, but I did show the small breather. The 45 breather is a billet piece from Metco and the K&N is brand new. They have RJC spacers on them now, for roller rockers, but you need to PM me and let me know if your interested. These are one-of-a-kind...
They are powdercoated metallic black and shine great. I just saw you want 45 on BOTH covers, so you may not want these.

hello people; Nice job Coach. How is the fit with the Metco pc.? I have one similar but the gasket is tired and was thinking of the Metco. I havn't looked yet but I'm sure I can get another gasket.
Funny with the shield on the K&N I never new witch way to face it? I had it like you have it but I rotated it to face the front.
IBBY

jlat said:
hello people; Nice job Coach. How is the fit with the Metco pc.? I have one similar but the gasket is tired and was thinking of the Metco. I havn't looked yet but I'm sure I can get another gasket.
Funny with the shield on the K&N I never new witch way to face it? I had it like you have it but I rotated it to face the front.
IBBY

Sorry IBBY,
I just saw this post. The neck fits great. I just sold the covers to the OP.