Wtb upper gray cloth back seat

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1377664497.150837.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1377664585.982994.jpg

I have 2 for 100% I think that's a 3rd up on the shelf. And I might have a 4th I'm not digging to confirm unless your standing here. None are ripped or they would of been thrown out. I'm sure they could use a cleaning since they all came out of parts cars and have been hanging around out of cars for various amounts of time
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1377664770.563071.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1377664791.375490.jpg

Also have buckets seats in grey. This is a 1 year only material and not the same as any other g body. Last time I knew your car needed a dash pad I got you covered there as well. Ride in your car many times and it had several parts from me on it

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

How much for the back seat upper cloth ? I only want the fabric, not the cushion or frame. Shipping show be pretty cheap for a small box to Massachusetts. I'm near Boston so it's cheaper for me to have it shipped than take the drive. Thanks

TTT , please reply with what you have and a price shipped to Massachusetts . Again, i only want fabric. Thank you

I think I will sell you a upper rear seat for $100 picked up. If I gotta go and cut all the hog rings off then I want $125 plus shipping.

I really prefer that it's picked up to be honest with you

I couldn't do the 100 as that's how much my upholstery guy is charging for new material.
Your about 3 hour ride for me round trip. It's cheaper for me to ship than time/ gas.
Thanks anyway.

If you try to mix old and new material it's gonna look not right. Old is faded along with everything else in the car. New is gonna dark grey and not faded. Plus I believe you can't even get the correct material anymore.

Good luck maybe somebody else can help you

If you try to mix old and new material it's gonna look not right. Old is faded along with everything else in the car. New is gonna dark grey and not faded. Plus I believe you can't even get the correct material anymore.

Good luck maybe somebody else can help you

Exactly, that is why I'm looking for used. There is one company that still makes the material though. I really figured some one would want to sell the rear seat material cheap as no one is ever looking to buy it.

Lots of people need rear seats for the same reason as you do it's 25-30 years old and new wont match old. I sell plenty of back seats

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app