WTB Turbo Regal in South East

BlownZ

I am looking for either a white or silver turbo regal in the 10k to 12k price range. I would consider going higher for the right car but I am really looking for a moderate project that I can tinker with and just have some fun...so not really looking for a garage queen.

The more speed parts the better but the car must run well with no issues and have a clean and rust free (or damn close to it) body.

I will consider GNs but I have a strong preference for a regular turbo regal that is either silver or white but any color considered.

PM or post what you have and the closer to SC/GA the better. :biggrin:

I am looking for either a white or silver turbo regal in the 10k to 12k price range. I would consider going higher for the right car but I am really looking for a moderate project that I can tinker with and just have some fun...so not really looking for a garage queen.

The more speed parts the better but the car must run well with no issues and have a clean and rust free (or damn close to it) body.

I will consider GNs but I have a strong preference for a regular turbo regal that is either silver or white but any color considered.

PM or post what you have and the closer to SC/GA the better. :biggrin:

Hi

I have a 78K original mint condition WE4 with slight mods (te 44 turbo, 3" down pipe, injectors, exhaust, scan master, gauges, other basic mods), it is black but all original, no issues or problems, everything works, except the power antenna. NC car (absolutely no rust) not a garage queen but in amazing condition asking 13k. Documented miles if interested give me a call . Charlotte NC

Bryan 404-683-2638

I have a black 87 Turbo T. I started the process to get the car repainted. The is only minor rust in the door jams, no exterior rust at all. I dynomat the floor and replaced all the carpets and the seats. I have new door panels that need to get installed. I also have new 18" chrome wheels with new tires on it. I also have a new grille that needs to get installed. The power master isn't working so I have a new vacuum brake system ready to install.

If your interested PM me your address I will shoot over photos.