WTB Transmission

JST A 6

Shoulda kept the V8 in it
Just thought I'd post this to see what's out there. I'm kicking around the idea of possibly selling my GN and feel I'd probably have better luck if it had a transmission that wasn't slipping on the 2-3 shift, and it needs it if I decide to keep the car anyway. I'm looking for a BRF TH200-4R that is built for an 11 second full weight car (that is my goal if I decide not to sell), and has had the 2-3 clutch slippage problem addressed/fixed. It has to be set up for a LU torque convertor. I don't want anything that has any problems whatsoever, as I already have a transmission that has problems and don't feel the need to acquire another one like it. Let me know what you have/prices/info/pics etc. Transmission builders are welcome to respond as well but please understand I'm working on a budget.

Thanks

Id honestly call Vince Janis who is not too far from you. Super easy guy to deal with and will take care of you.

Hi Mike, what is your budget. Give me a call anytime tonight and we can discuss some options.

Dave