Wtb: Th 400..

JoeNational

Uh oh.. Look who got ALKY
What I want:
TH400 w/T-brake (doest not *need* brake but would like it)
Converter for TH400
Drive shaft for TH400

What I have:
Eric Shertz built Street/strip trans (Built and installed in 3/04)
Vigilante 9.5" multi disk 3000 stall converter (orginally priced at $965)
Has 1/2 flare but everything else is fine, I dont know what the problem is as I haven't done any diagnostics on it.

Would like to trade and/or exchange money depending on shape of your trans.

I'm located in Clayton, NC and would travel depending on distance.

Thanks,

I have a stock TH400 that we believe came from a 72-73 Electra/455 that needs rebuilding in Durham. $200/best offer

Its not a T400 but i have a rebuilt T-350 with lower first gear -same as a gn-built by level-10 in hamburg,nj-Pat Barrett,it has less than 500 miles on it ran strong,comes with their new 3000 stall converter-told me its good down to low 10s all heavy duty parts .I paid $1300. for the trans and $300. for the converter.will part with all of it for $1000.($800. for the trans and $200. for the converter) ,im going to be selling one of my cars that i cant afford anymore is the only reason for selling the trans- i might still have the paperwork on it. any questions call matt 347 680 8642. Forgot to add the trans was never raced.

I have a fresh th400 with manual valve body, (no trans-brake), 3500 convertor, driveshaft and crossmember. This was in a stage II car I bought, it had a few street miles on it and no track time. It is a chevy pattern, but I have the adapter plate to go with it. I am in central KY.

I also have a fresh th-400, with greiner transbrake, manual reverse pattern valve body, all the goodies, pretty much can't build one stronger. With an ATI 3800-4200 stall fuel/blown converter. trans went high 8's before freshening last month, hasn't been in a car since. asking $3300 for everything. Can deliver up to 300 miles from upstate NY.