WTB: Testing the waters & the wife... Black 'n chrome!!

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
Tentatively looking for a black & chrome '87 Turbo-T. I'm not too concerned with the mileage or mechanicals of the car, but want a rust free, straight body, nice paint, clean interior, etc... Even a roller that fits would be fine!

Feel free to post here, PM, or email with responses. Have some good pics available!!

Thanks,

K.

keith, look on the raliegh craigslist there was one on there earlier in the week with alot done to it,kevin

Good luck man, Mine is a black and chrome 86 t-type and its one of the very few I have ever seen . I will keep my eyes open for you Daniel Ray

To Clarify: Are you looking for:

a Black T with Chrome bumpers OR

a Black T with Chrome bumpers and trim (ie: bezels, rockers, and wheel well trim?)

I have an 86 T-type- Black with Chrome bumpers only- grey interior and ASC sunroof.

keith, look on the raliegh craigslist there was one on there earlier in the week with alot done to it,kevin

Kevin, I just looked at his craigslist post... A few scary things in the description though.

K.

I have one that I might consider selling. I has all the chrome trim. Has a couple real small surface rust spots and i meen small. Needs paint though. Let me know if you are interested. Car has around 73000 miles. Im deployed right now and have been thinking of getting rid of it and using the money to put into my GN.

I have one that I might consider selling. I has all the chrome trim. Has a couple real small surface rust spots and i meen small. Needs paint though. Let me know if you are interested. Car has around 73000 miles. Im deployed right now and have been thinking of getting rid of it and using the money to put into my GN.

Email me some pics when you can... Especially some detailing the "problem" areas and paint. ncturbos@yahoo.com

K.

I know where one is in se ohio. It's got good mechanicals but a little rust. I know you said no rust but if you get hard up I can get you in contact with the guy.

I'm going to bump this again as the itch has begun setting back in again... :biggrin:

I'm in no rush, probably be after the 1st of the year 'til I pull the trigger, unless the right car shows itself before then!!

Also, I have an '02 Dodge Cummins that could be on the trading blocks as well.

K.

So... I'm going to bump this thread again as I've been able to put myself in a position to hold onto one of these cars again!! I even have a powertrain going together for one already... ;)

The only thing that may have changed in my search for a black with chrome trim car is that I'm looking for more of a nicer car now, but will still entertain information/pics, etc. on any that become available.

Must be a hard-top car, no rust, very clean grey interior, and all the chrome/stainless trim must be present & in good shape!

Thanks,

K.

a friend of mine has one he wants to sell.

I will pm me an email address and I will forward to him.

Bob

heres mine , i may be selling - pm if interested - i can send more pics
no rust , 49,700 miles , some mods
ttype87-1.jpg

TurboBob said:
a friend of mine has one he wants to sell.

I will pm me an email address and I will forward to him.

Bob

PM sent Bob...

sixster said:
heres mine , i may be selling - pm if interested - i can send more pics
no rust , 49,700 miles , some mods

PM sent sixster...

K.