WTB: Tensioner

Gooch

I'm looking for a tensioner for an '87 GN. Used is more than fine. I don't need the pulley, just the tensioner.

Thanks

Thanks Brian!!!!

We just purchased the last 28 tensioners GM had left. We also have some god used units in stock as well.

Just wanted to say thanks for the great service you do for the Turbo Buick community. Last year, you bought up all of the GN blackout headlamp bezels causing the price to DOUBLE overnight by eliminating the availability to all the other GM parts suppliers. You claimed that you did it to save them for the Turbo Buick Community, but all that you accomplished was to make the price skyrocket right into your pocket.

Now, by performing another one of your monopolistic buyouts of GM parts, you have raised the cost of belt tensioners from $85 (GMPartsdirect price) to $130 (GBodyparts price) within a 1 month period. Nice way to give back (the shaft) to the Turbo Buick community.

What's also really amazing is that you openly boast about it right on the boards. It's just like having your wife's rapist tell you how good it felt.

You must really get stimulated by pulling the wool over so many eyes. Hope others can see through your tactics.

Looking forward to see how you can "give it" to the Turbo Buick Community next!

Just wanted to say thanks for the great service you do for the Turbo Buick community. Last year, you bought up all of the GN blackout headlamp bezels causing the price to DOUBLE overnight by eliminating the availability to all the other GM parts suppliers. You claimed that you did it to save them for the Turbo Buick Community, but all that you accomplished was to make the price skyrocket right into your pocket.

Now, by performing another one of your monopolistic buyouts of GM parts, you have raised the cost of belt tensioners from $85 (GMPartsdirect price) to $130 (GBodyparts price) within a 1 month period. Nice way to give back (the shaft) to the Turbo Buick community.

What's also really amazing is that you openly boast about it right on the boards. It's just like having your wife's rapist tell you how good it felt.

You must really get stimulated by pulling the wool over so many eyes. Hope others can see through your tactics.

Looking forward to see how you can "give it" to the Turbo Buick Community next!

well Hero with NO NAME .. find out the parts GM are blowing out and BUY them ALL yourself ... Tying up $$$ is really fun !! Of course we all have thousands $$$$ to go buy all the parts and have them sit on a shelf :rolleyes: :eek: :mad:

well Hero with NO NAME .. find out the parts GM are blowing out and BUY them ALL yourself ... Tying up $$$ is really fun !! Of course we all have thousands $$$$ to go buy all the parts and have them sit on a shelf :rolleyes: :eek: :mad:

This was my response in the feed back post he left Dan.

Let's see last year some one whiped out 200 87 GN grills.Not me I bought 20 & sold all but 6 from another vendor.Believe me they were not cheap.

The passenger headlight bezels were wiped out & I got the last 41 Driver sides.We sold for $100 each until they were gone. Could I have sold for $150 like they are selling for now,Yes.

Tensioners I bought up the last 28.I had sold the 3 here I kept in stock for the same price until they were gone then raised it.

So what is Bweavy doing with the huge profit???
Putting it back into the Buick community.
Did you spend the $ to develop Moon roof headliners?That was $5k.
What about 200 rear package trays I'm paying for?
What about the new T-type caps coming out?
What about New t-top plastic?
Where were your donations when we spent the $ to get stainless steel T-top parts made or T-type interiors?

We are not out here banging anyone or tripling profits.I'm making $ but it is to further develop products. If originality plus would have killed the tensioners they would be on e-bay for $350 each & the $ would of went back in their pocket.Put some thought behind this.
When there were no down pipes to be found who spent over 6 months building his own?
I know a business shouldn't make a profit for their efforts but cut me a little slack.

good point Dan, and excellent post..

I wonder how much courage it takes to register just to get on here and make a post like that..

Get a life you key board warrior.

Keep up the great work Brian !!!

This was my response in the feed back post he left Dan.

Let's see last year some one whiped out 200 87 GN grills.Not me I bought 20 & sold all but 6 from another vendor.Believe me they were not cheap.

The passenger headlight bezels were wiped out & I got the last 41 Driver sides.We sold for $100 each until they were gone. Could I have sold for $150 like they are selling for now,Yes.

Tensioners I bought up the last 28.I had sold the 3 here I kept in stock for the same price until they were gone then raised it.

So what is Bweavy doing with the huge profit???
Putting it back into the Buick community.
Did you spend the $ to develop Moon roof headliners?That was $5k.
What about 200 rear package trays I'm paying for?
What about the new T-type caps coming out?
What about New t-top plastic?
Where were your donations when we spent the $ to get stainless steel T-top parts made or T-type interiors?

We are not out here banging anyone or tripling profits.I'm making $ but it is to further develop products. If originality plus would have killed the tensioners they would be on e-bay for $350 each & the $ would of went back in their pocket.Put some thought behind this.
When there were no down pipes to be found who spent over 6 months building his own?
I know a business shouldn't make a profit for their efforts but cut me a little slack.

well said Brian :cool:

Huh. This guy is still online but yet no response from him? Obviously quick to judge but when the facts are in his face, he's got nothing left to say.

Brian, keep up the good work! For every one person who will chastize you there are a thousand who will praise.
Thanks for your support

Huh. This guy is still online but yet no response from him? Obviously quick to judge but when the facts are in his face, he's got nothing left to say.

Brian, keep up the good work! For every one person who will chastize you there are a thousand who will praise.
Thanks for your support

Heck yeah! Excellent post!

BW is a excellent guy to deal with! Ive always had good servicing with him:biggrin:

BW

Oh no he didn't!

Brian and I have had our difficulties in the past, :rolleyes: so I may not be the one to stick up for him here. However, this member is way off base. The amount of qualified and professional business in our Buick world is getting very thin. Many are out for a quick profit merely killing as many as possible with no care in preserving the legacy. Brian is constantly working with our members to fill the needs of the FEW! The man is running a business, and not charity!
Common sense tells me if I have three tensioners in stock, and I own a business selling them I would buy more. If I am told they will be obsolete—I buy as many as I CAN!
Hell if it bothers you that much go down to Auto Zone and buy one made in China!:rolleyes:

Get a grip,

Evaddave:cool:

Brian and I have had our difficulties in the past, :rolleyes: so I may not be the one to stick up for him here. However, this member is way off base. The amount of qualified and professional business in our Buick world is getting very thin. Many are out for a quick profit merely killing as many as possible with no care in preserving the legacy. Brian is constantly working with our members to fill the needs of the FEW! The man is running a business, and not charity!
Common sense tells me if I have three tensioners in stock, and I own a business selling them I would buy more. If I am told they will be obsolete—I buy as many as I CAN!
Hell if it bothers you that much go down to Auto Zone and buy one made in China!:rolleyes:

Get a grip,

Evaddave:cool:

I can't please everyone but I always try my best. That post was appreciated.

So did GOOCH get the tensioner??? :biggrin: I coulda picked it up Sunday if I had read this post before...

Thanks for the swaybar Brian...if it ever gets over 16 degrees around here I'll slap it in and start the abuse. Glad I could make the open house.