WTB ta-49 turbo !

I too am in the market for a TA-49 or a TE-44...

Anyone know where to get one at a reasonable price?

Thanks

I have a COMPLETE (actuator & adj. wastegate included) Limit Eng./John Craig Garrett Ta-49 w/a polished compr., .63 exh. hsng. with a correctly ported w/g hole for a THDP puck match. About 14-15K on it but in excellent condition!! Just completed a new build/combo and this is mounted on a spare motor. No smoke or in & out shaft play and very minimal/normal side to side. I am 'on the fence' about even selling it and havn't even listed it but I will offer it to you guy's (Who seem to know what they want) and the first $500.00 shipped will take it. Sorry, but I can't provide pics :(

ive got a ta-49 with a pte .63 house and 42.5 lb injectors for sale make me an offer if anyone is still looking for a ta49. the turbo had the center section replaced and the turbo is in excellent condition. the turbo has less than 5,000 miles on it. since the new center section has been put on

ive got a ta-49 with a pte .63 house and 42.5 lb injectors for sale make me an offer if anyone is still looking for a ta49. the turbo had the center section replaced and the turbo is in excellent condition. the turbo has less than 5,000 miles on it. since the new center section has been put on
this guy is
Not the best person here to deal with, has a big attitude problem:confused:

this guy is
Not the best person here to deal with, has a big attitude problem:confused:

ive got a big attitude problem?? ever heard of a thing called sarcasm? stop being so sensitive :-( or should i give ya a big hug to make up for my attitude problem lol...:eek:

if im not the best person to deal with why dont u ask tony shoaff, or mikeandjan, or xXch0dyXx im sure they will tell you that i dont have an attitude problem.

not my fault i sold my ta-49 for 750 with 009's and 2 tt chips.. sides you said u bought one for 688 and u posted a different thread about looking to buy a turbo?? did ya buy a ta 49 for 688 or not? so dont bash me because i said i would sell u my turbo for 550 if the guy didnt want it for 750.