WTB: Strong Build 109 Motor

MQTGN

I'm currently looking for a "fresh" 109 engine, built by a reputable name in the GN community. Longblock ready to go is the preference; however, would also consider any shortblocks. Hydraulic roller and girdled (or steel caps) are a must. If anyone has something similiar they are considering parting with, please let me know.

Thanks in advance

Paul

I have something "similar"!:)

It is a 4.1 with a 3.625 stroke forged crank, forged rods & CP pistons, steel center caps, billet roller cam wRollmaster timing set, SFI balancer & flexplate balanced to rotating assembly, deep oil pan & pick up and blueprinted front cover/oil pump.

If interested in more info and price, call me.

Have a fresh set of ported Champion 9 sec. alum heads also to make it a long block.

I have a fresh RPE 6109 block, 212/212 new comp roller cam ,new Diamond .020" pistons, stock reconditioned rods with arp bolts, .010"/.010" stock crank, billet center caps with arp studs, new deep rjc oil pan, new blueprinted front cover with new water pump both with all SS bolts, flywheel to balancer-$5300.-with brand new GN-1 aluminum heads, scorpion roller rockers, cometic gaskets, arp studs& MA valve covers-$7800. $8000.shipped for the longblock.

Motor found

Thanks to everyone that replied or PM'ed. I think responded back to all PMs, and apologize to any of those I might have missed.

Please let this thread die.