WTB stock style elbow

turboponcho89

Looking to buy a stock style elbow but for a PT51 which has the larger 1" hole. I want to keep the stock downpipe on this one. The puck must be made to fit such an application. Please let me know what you have.

Just saw it. Will the 1.375 puck fit stock elbow or will there be need to grind down the housing? Says 1/2", too.

95a6d3bc444e078fa5cb0e7f0d6afb4f.jpg

Run a plate between the housing and elbow and re-size the hole as needed. PM me if you want one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I have read that the larger hole allows for better and more solid boost control. Maybe someone with real knowledge can verify or debunk this?

I think this is true with larger turbos and less boost (more exhaust going through the "gate" and more chance for boost creep if the gate hole can't handle the flow).
Running a smaller turbo or running higher boost there is not as much exhaust going through the "gate".

Im running a ta49 turbo. I have a buddy down south sent me a bell with the hole made almost the size of a quarter. He said it definitely helped with boost creep. Ive been running with no problems.