wtb stock 3.8 turbo!

turbo3.8aussie

Hey all just wondered if anyone has a good stock turbo for sale and if they would be willing to organise to ship it to australia all to be paid up front of course.any help would be great,cheers
DAMO.

hi there tt yeah mate sounds like what i,m after and if you can email me some pics that would be great,also what sort of condition is it in?????
can i bolt it on and use it straght up as thats what i need.
And you didnt mention if you would be able to ups it too me or not.
Thanks alot for the help cheers,DAMO.

I will e mail you some pics. Turbo has a little shaft play but no in and out. I personally ran this turbo last month on my TTA and ran 26 psi through it. It performed flawless.If you pay shipping, I will get it to you.

Bo

Thanks again for your help,it goes without saying that i,ll pay shipping and it would be great if you can get to.
Do you know of any magazines etc from australia that you might be interested in as i can send you a few over if you like.
Just let me know how much it would be to ship it here and i,ll add that to your asking price and send it over to you ok.
look forward to seeing the pics and we can go from there ok.
thanks again DAMO.

Hey bo got the pics thank you.
so which turbo is it in the second ??? in your right hand i am guessing????
I wont be running more than 10 lbs of boost anyway mate as our 3.8 engines here were never meant to be turbo so the cranks are piss weak after you make more than about 400hp.
Do you know what the specs of the stock turbos are over there and what area are you from mate as i,m over there in mid to late year this year.i,ll be in georgia and texas.
many thanks for all the replys buddy,DAMO.

hey there again bo.
i may not need your turbo as i got a email from a guy in kentuky tonight saying he has a rebuilt stock turbo for sale and its guarenteed so i,ll be in touch if this falls through ok,many thanks for all your help and good luck on your sale.cheers DAMO.

I wonder how many post's he has on this board?:rolleyes:

I will keep my turbo thank you.

Good day to you.

Bo:)

If any of the deals fall through, I have a BRAND NEW still in the original bag with elbow, brand new adjustable actuator and polished inlet bell available.

Email directly if interested.

Joe