WTB - Slicks mounted on wheels to use with no vehicle mods (rolled fender, etc)

turbotaguy

Looking for a set of used slicks mounted on stock or similar wheels. I'd like to run slicks without having to modify the car at all (roll fender lip or notch frame). I'm located in Michigan and have cash.

I have a brand new set of BFG Drag radials-275x60x15 that I can mount on clean 15x8.5" American racing outlawII wheels with a 3.75" backspacing that will fit perfect without any mods-$500. Shipped to you.

I have some almost new Mickey Thompson (only 7 documented timeslip :)passes on them) in the low 7 teens and 7.20s in the 1/8th. 28x9x15 actually a 27in tall tire.
But no rims though, you can put them on the one's you already have. I'll let them go for $175 for both, I paid $300 , thats IF you can afford the shipping, UPS talking about $40/$50 Ea.:eek: because of the size. not weight:mad: I had them sold before except for that. The only thing that i could do is FOLD them up if it's ok and put them in some type enlcosed box. (just a suggestion>)

They were mounted on Mickey thompson rims 15x8s with a 3.5 back space but on a Gn.

I have a pair of MT ET Drag's that will fit just fine, mounted on Weld Draglites and they are screwed to the tire to prevent slippage. Wheels are damn near perfect, and tires have about 12 8th mile passes. $425, let me know what part of Michigan you are in. I have a family member going to the Flint area, as well as the West Branch area in about 2 weeks.