WTB, set of nicely done iron heads

ronbuick

I'm tired of waiting, my heads have been at the machine shop for 7 weeks this coming Monday, I will be calling again tomorrow after talking to him 3 weeks ago and said it will be about 2 more weeks, I'm looking to see if anyone has a set here in the PNW that they would like to sell, I will call him tomorrow and if nothing has been done and someone has a set I will buy them. Right now just checking the waters to see if anyone has a set!!
No O rings and for a flat tappet cam set up
Ron

Just talked with the machinist and he is starting on them tomorrow, if that was not the case I was going to tell him to forget about it and buy me a set from someone ASAP, want to get my car up and running and back together
before it is to blazing hot here. thanks for looking though.

Ron

Dave, I sent you and e-mail, I see you have Hayub usa, Dude you gotta let me
ride that one!!

Ron

What is a Hayubusa? Did you get the heads you wanted done yet Ron? Who is doing the machine work? thanks.

One bad and quick ride on a Suzuki, a guy here in Boise, and still not done yet, stopped by Monday, and he had them all apart and they need some work,
bad guides and valve spring seat or perch area as well.

Ron

Ron,
I have a set that are fresh. they have been lightly ported and have been notched for T&D rockers. They have the 110lb. springs on them also. Factory valves though. If you are interested?