WTB: Seat Covers, Horn Trim, Air Damns

zhorner

Looking to Buy
I have an 87 GN needing a few parts. the horn trim can be original plastic or aluminum, im not too picky. I need front and rear seat covers and they must have the power 6 head rest covers. Also need both passenger and driver side air damns and wanting them to be in excellent condition.

shoot my a pm if you have any of the above you would part with.

thanks everyone.

I think I have the seat covers you are looking for. They are brand new in plastic and in an unopened box. i'll have to check to make sure they are the ones you'd like though. Assuming they are, how much are you willing to spend?

I decided to sell my car and am already going to take about a $5k hit on it so the cheaper the better. These are just some of the main things that stand out and will hurt me when I list it. Honestly I will look at the vendors and ebay and want at least a better deal than I can get through them.

I decided to sell my car and am already going to take about a $5k hit on it so the cheaper the better. These are just some of the main things that stand out and will hurt me when I list it. Honestly I will look at the vendors and ebay and want at least a better deal than I can get through them.

completely understandable. before I get your hopes up, let me make sure I actually have the correct ones you are looking for, and if for some reason you have any parts to trade, maybe we could work something out to save money as well.