WTB: Roller 87 Turbo limited, or column shift 86 t-type

Quick6'n'-K.C.

wana steal it? meet mr9mm
Staff member
WANT TO PURCHASE!!!!

I really dont need another 87 Turbo Limited, but i have enough parts to put one together.

Really looking for a 90K less car that has no motor/tranny/interior with good paint no rust good title close to 66212 kansas city kansas within 500 miles

Looking for something nice on the outside, just needing a drivetrain and interior that someone removed, not worn out.

Not looking for a project, just want to slip in a motor trans and fix the interior, NA 1987 limited would be interesting, grey, blue,tan, interior please

Hardtop or astro roof
Prefer black with chrome, blue with chrome, white with chrome, silver with chrome or blackout, or any other color that catches my eye.

Needs to have the 8.5 rear if a TR and priced right, i have dash and motor harnesses, so lets deal

Not looking for a car that needs paint

BW

cars

Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
WANT TO PURCHASE!!!!

I really dont need another 87 Turbo Limited, but i have enough parts to put one together.

Really looking for a 90K less car that has no motor/tranny/interior with good paint no rust good title close to 66212 kansas city kansas within 500 miles

Looking for something nice on the outside, just needing a drivetrain and interior that someone removed, not worn out.

Not looking for a project, just want to slip in a motor trans and fix the interior, NA 1987 limited would be interesting, grey, blue,tan, interior please

Hardtop or astro roof
Prefer black with chrome, blue with chrome, white with chrome, silver with chrome or blackout, or any other color that catches my eye.

Needs to have the 8.5 rear if a TR and priced right, i have dash and motor harnesses, so lets deal

Not looking for a car that needs paint

BW

With that many cars how big is your garage??????

A@#hole

hehe...one day i will have a friggin limited...if i have to have three damn jobs to get it...and with a frickin bench seat plush velour and you can call me grandpa...or captain fantastic...that is what my wife calls "me"

This car has great sheet metal for a $1000.
Call 828-438-9482 for details.
tks,
Scott

Attachments

• limited 1.jpg
    limited 1.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 132