WTB PTC n/l and more!

ZNix

Young-Gun
I am looking to buy a 16 Blade 9.5" N/L PTC Converter, a 3" MAF pipe with hoses, and a drag sway bar. I know the PTC converter is probably not out there, but I figured someone might have a used or new one that they had laying around. Let me know what you have.

Thanks
Zack

Do you have any details? That may be a little more than I am looking for. Stock cam car.

How about a real'' Art Carr (CPT transmissions) 9'' non-lockup torque converter for a TH200-4R in very good condition (I ran mid-10's with it…): $400. or make me an offer…

Claude.
155126-e983ceb2c076c1abf174f78d674e5e9e.jpg

2FAST4U, I will have to pass. I am dead set on the PTC. Looks like a good converter though! GLWS.

Hungerbuhler, I am going to PM Dusty about the converter so we can see if that will work with my set-up. Thanks for posting!

Darn, I got one for a 400

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thanks anyways Kevin! Good luck selling the converter!

Thanks for letting me know on that cold air pipe, It's like talking to a no body but you are there.

I received your message and I wanted to think it over before I responded. You sent me a message at 1PM yesterday, again at 7PM, then at 7 AM this morning. A total of 18 hours. I am in no rush to buy items. Give me a chance to think it over and respond. My response is in your messages.

Thank you,
Zack