WTB: Powerboost system/parts

63a

I'm working on a project car engine swap and have extremely limited space for a power brake setup. I've read all the horror stories about the powermaster setup but I'd like to try frankensteining a system using a the pm master cylinder with a different pump and pressure switch. With that in mind, I'm looking for a powermaster complete setup or individual parts.

I know there is a strong possibility this won't work and will be a waste of time but maybe I can make it work.

Thanks for looking

Hey 63a... I may have some parts for you that came along with my TR when I bought it. That being said, I'll have to dig around the shop and locate what exactly I have. Another path you may want to research(if you haven't already) is the brakes on the Astro van are similar if I remember correctly, but it may be worth a quick stab at it on Google.

I have a brake pedal for a power master setup, I may also have the firewall bracket but would have to double check that. PM me if interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a complete unit that I think the brake switch is bad or accumulator ball but motor is fine let me know thanks