WTB Ported irons, roller cam, DP....

turbotony1

I'm in the middle of a rebuild. Would like 600+/- H.P. while maintaining as much of the stock appearance as possible. Looking to buy new in the box or a few used parts if they are in good condition.

- ported iron or Champion iron heads
- roller cam and/or rocker arms
- .020 or .030 JE or Diamond pistons (new)
- turbo (preferably stock appearing) ta 61, 62... 66 or comparable turbos
- good set of headers and crossover
- 3'' down-pipe
- stock location intercooler
- 60lb injectors
- girdle or billet main caps

let me know if you have these items or other parts in good condition if you think I might be interested in them for my build up.

I'm located a few miles West of Chicago, IL. 60126

Thanks, Anthony

you could make either 600 flywheel or rwhp with factory headers!!! otto and bison tuned a car on ottos dyno that made over 600rwhp with unported factory headers and crossover about 2 weeks ago.

just trying to help you save a few $$$

you could make either 600 flywheel or rwhp with factory headers!!! otto and bison tuned a car on ottos dyno that made over 600rwhp with unported factory headers and crossover about 2 weeks ago.

just trying to help you save a few $$$

Thanks for the advise. I just cant stand the exhaust leaks and the amount of rust that has built up on the stockers!

Wow. TA looks like they are selling a really nice product! They're on my wish list!
Has anyone heard of the GSCA Club Headers? They supposedly just ran about 500 sets of headers. I think they wanted about $550 for a set.

they did not make a run 0f 500 headers.it more like a little over 200 set maybe a litte more but not 500 sets . i got 2 sets on order they said they be shipping them some time in lat april .i called them the other day .thats what they said .iwas aslo told this was aone time run and there will be no more made after these.