WTB Ported iron heads.....

quicker6

Ihatechangingheadgaskets!
Hey everyone,
A long time ago I posted here looking for heads and had several responses. I never checked into them because I was told by my machine shop that they would port a set out that I gave them for a reasonable price. Well, its been 6 months and they havent touched them yet. So once again im looking for a decent set at a good price. If you have a pair please lmk price and email pics ASAP. Thanks guys.
Derek
sachsdca@msn.com

If you're in Okla city I'm south of DFW and can have a set ready in a week for you if you're interested. 8445 castings with the outside EGR ports plugged but bare. I do it on an exchange basis if you're interested.:)

Hi Charlie,
I talked to you a long time ago about them. Was hoping you were still around :). Would you be willing to do the same deal as before? Pm me if you need my ph#.
Thanks

LOL My life has been a little turbulent of late and I don't remember the deal, sorry about that.:redface: I'm sure we can work something out though and get you a good set of heads.:) PM me your number and I'll call a little later tonight if that's ok.