Wtb or wtt DD GNX

GN GURU

Don't worry honey this one is the last one
Looking for a driven Gnx not show room or garage queen let me know thanks

Eddie ;)

I have a GNX clone I am looking to sell. Is built as a fast daily driver. Motor 30 over roller cam an rockers 6262 ballbearing turbo bowling green intake. Body straight GNX fender vent with ducting in frontt fenders fiberglass GN hood an bumpers have been filled o give it a clean look. Interior is all new black freshly done by Gbodys an GNX dash. Suspension is tubular upper an lower front arms Quad1 coil overs S-10 brake upgrade. Rear GNX suspension a kit that was left over at the factory an Metco lower arms. Rolls on Billet spec rims. Runs but needs the interior finished. Car is in Totowa NJ 07512 an selling for $22500.00 if your interested before it goes to ebay.
Mike​

GNX #344 is for sale. 11,200 aprox miles, No mods, except synthetic oil, As far as I know, it still has the origional air in the tyres. There are a couple of dings in the door, nothing That cannot be fixed. I did replace the factory exaust last summer, because of all the sitting, it just fell apart from the inside out. The new exaust looks like the origonal, not 3 or 4 inch upgrade, The mufflers are even very close in size. Let me know if you are interested at willard344@gmail.com. Thank you for your interest. Dave.