wtb, making purchase on tuesday reagardless.

hemi

hey everyone, i know this is short notice, but im looking for a gn or t-type 86 to 87 or it can be a 84 or 85 with intercooled drivetrain, im looking at a grey t-typ and a white limited right now, im located in houston texas, if any one has anything in reasonable price range let me know please. and where you are located.

What is your price range that your looking to spend per car?

Do you prefer chrome exterior trim, or blackout exterior trim?
Any particular interior color you want, astroroof/t-top/hardtop?

The most common interior color on white limiteds was burgandy, and ALL limiteds have column shift.

Let us know and maybe we can helpout...

PS, i own 3 87 turbo limiteds, so if you have any questions about "LIMITEDS" feel free to PM me.

BW

Nice Car / Nice Weather in FL

Florida is nice this time of year! C'mon Down!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1987 GN T-Top FL Car. Very Clean 66K Miles

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1987 GN for sale. Super clean car with just as clean a history. T-Tops, PW, PA, PL, tilt, converted to 134 a/c, cruise, 66K Miles. I’m the 3rd owner. Trans is incredibly strong with solid shifts! Always garaged. Last owner bought it in 1991. Stripped and painted with new seals it in 1992 at his Dads body shop. The paint still looks great and showable. Has some small garage scratches. No rust. T-Top area is super clean. Interior is pretty much mint. Low mileage BF Goodrich Touring TA’s and stock rims in good, but not perfect shape.

Has 10MM wires, 36lb blue top injectors, Kenne Bell Big Boy Lightweight 3” single exhaust, Applied Research adjustable waste gate, XP fuel Pump, adjustable fuel reg, knock detector, torque convert lock up switch, fan override switch, 93 Oct Red Armstrong chip, KN Air filter, pillar boost gage, has the limited slip 3.42 rear.

Performance parts are Quad Air-Red Armstong, Bowling Green Customs, Applied Technology. I have a ton of receipts for what was purchased/done.

This car is gorgeous and as it sits capable of running upper 12’s. Add the 108 chip I have, 110 octane gas, slicks and adjust the waste gate and you're looking at easy low 12's. F1 (member) had one with a similar setup that ran low 12's.
The RPO label is still on the trunk. Checks out on CarFax/Experian reports (I have the one from when I bought it).

$14,900

hey

my price range is 5,000, thanks everyone im am gonna purchase a grey turbo t, with 67,000, miles on it has some mods getting it from friend, i thank you everyone.