WTB - Low Mileage '87 GN Hardtop or GNX

Raven

Here - watch THIS!
Looking for my next GN or a GNX. Must be clean, low miles and original preferred, definitely a hardtop.

I live in NW Ohio. If you've got one to sell, let me know because I'm looking for a NICE one.

PM or email me at James.gibson2@bp.com.

Looking for my next GN or a GNX. Must be clean, low miles and original preferred, definitely a hardtop.

I live in NW Ohio. If you've got one to sell, let me know because I'm looking for a NICE one.

PM or email me at James.gibson2@bp.com.
I have one of each. Maybe you would like to purchase both at the same time. GNX#344, has 11500 miles, no mods except for synthetic oil, original everything. Tons of literature, memorbilia, jackets,(3), signed posters, articles, etc.65,000.00 The T type is an 86. One of 17 purchased by the FBI that year. I do have all the correct paperwork to prove it. Literature and some NOS parts foes with this one also. 20,000.00. I do not have any lists on parts yet. I will work on that after cancer surgery. If interested, contact me at willard344@gmail.com. Thanks for your time, Dave.

I'm no longer in the market for a GN or GNX. I ended up buying a 2008 Viper Coupe.
Black of course.