WTB/ISO Hot-air or Intercooled parts

andresfel

Hey guys what's up? How are you doing ?

As the title state's I'm looking for hot air parts I need complete intake manifold with turbo injectors throttle body fuel rail maf and sensors, passenger exhaust manifold, ECM and engine harness, cam sensor coil spark wires and ignition module.
I'm in search of these parts for my project, my car has the carb turbo setup and I'm sick and tired of it and want to upgrade it, if anyone has any of the parts I need or the complete bundle please let me know via pm or email ndres4@gmail.com
Thanks in advance

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

I have a intake manifold complete with out a turbo

I’ll get you some pics when I get back to my house. I have a complete hotair long block minus the turbo aswell as some other stuff

I’ll get you some pics when I get back to my house. I have a complete hotair long block minus the turbo aswell as some other stuff
F90616E2-466A-4D8A-B735-B533FE46CE89.jpeg

Attachments

• 00086E47-4DD9-4A98-BA05-3A592C6728E9.jpeg
    00086E47-4DD9-4A98-BA05-3A592C6728E9.jpeg
    867 KB · Views: 10
I have s lead on poston headers but they're not cheap

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

i have an engine wiring harness 100 bucks i actually think i have two of them also have a TB cable bracket ill throw in

Sorry to interfere with yall thread. Hey Dank GN, is that a A/C delete bracket on the Hot Air motor?
I’m not sure bud i haven’t had a hot air car so not sure what that bracket looks like . I know what the ac delete looks
Like for a 109 block