wtb grand national

stowe

hello
I am looking to buy a 85-87 buick grand national let me know if you have anything.mostly looking for a project or a driver looking to spend between 5k-7k. I am in upstate ny
Thanks

F/S 85 Grand national, 6.0L LS , with 4L80E trans. RUNS AND DRIVES PERFECT. much suspension upgrades, brake upgrades.

performance is about equal to a stock 85 GN ,but more dependable, runs great on regular fuel, and cruisin gets close to 20mpg. Griffin Aluminum radiator, Wilwood Hydroboost, 2002 CamaroSS brakes ,carbon pads.

handles fantastic, stops great also, 18" wheels, wide Nitto all around, Pioneer audio with 12"Kicker, Garmin GPS, custon Carbon fiber dash insert with PROSPORT gages, Viper alarm , fly down and drive it home!

OK ,needs paint job, small dings ,needs headliner($185.from Gbody parts), NO rust! lot of potential, like i said runs perfect.

$9500. ronbrothers@gmail.com 386-295-7254
buick &cute dogs 015.JPG
buick &cute dogs 010.JPG
buick &cute dogs 015.JPG
buick &cute dogs 010.JPG

Attachments

• buick &cute dogs 008.JPG
    buick &cute dogs 008.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 33
  • buick &cute dogs 016.JPG
    buick &cute dogs 016.JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 33
hello
I am looking to buy a 85-87 buick grand national let me know if you have anything.mostly looking for a project or a driver looking to spend between 5k-7k. I am in upstate ny
Thanks
did you find a project car yet,if you have not reply back and ill tel you what i have.

i might have found one in my town but nothing is set in stone.
if not let me know ,this is an 85 gn with moonroof ,converted to an 87,engine is out with block and heads redone also crank turned with all new bearings,pistons,ect.im in no hurry just lost interest.all you would need to do is put it all together.

message me with what you have and where

if not let me know ,this is an 85 gn with moonroof ,converted to an 87,engine is out with block and heads redone also crank turned with all new bearings,pistons,ect.im in no hurry just lost interest.all you would need to do is put it all together.

6 I can send you pictures video of it running, burnout if you want, has posi needs paint interior work runs good thoe

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app