Wtb gnx

t-topflyer

I am looking for a nice driver/local show car quality GNX. I would like one with some miles (but less than 50K original) that can be driven a little without worry of damaging priceless original components. I would be most interested a mid-mileage (15K to 30K) one with a quality repaint, but will consider most any real GNX. I would like it to be a numbers matching car that has it's original turbo, engine and transmission. If you have any leads, please let me know. I am a cash buyer.

Thanks for the link. It looks very nice in the pictures and it could be a possibility. Really looking for one with <50K original miles.

Too bad you weren't looking a few months back, #137 just sold with 37K miles for around $43K. Seemed like a very nice car. Good luck with your search.

Too bad you weren't looking a few months back, #137 just sold with 37K miles for around $43K. Seemed like a very nice car. Good luck with your search.

That sounds like it would have been exactly what I was looking for.

Gnx

I have a GNX with 5500 miles all original #19 not really want to selll but for the right price that im comfortable with i might consider it.

I have a GNX with 5500 miles all original #19 not really want to selll but for the right price that im comfortable with i might consider it.

What is the right price? Is it complete (original tires, numbered book, window sticker, original exhaust, booklets, original dealer paperwork, jacket)?