WTB: GN or T-Type in Florida $8,500

kTrainHurricane

Vader Drives a GN
I am looking for any model Turbo Buick with the only exception that it must be intercooled...so 84/85 conversions are ok; other hybrids are welcomed as well but would prefer a Gbody Regal. Faded paint, scratches, broken antennas and torn seats are fine. Blown turbos are anything mechanically wrong is not. I also DO NOT WANT RUST! Some surface rust or small spots on doors, etc. is acceptable but no rotted floor pans or anything big - been there, done that. :mad:

I am trying to stay at or below the $8,000 mark, but might be able to stretch a little more cash for the right car. Looking for a driver that I can depend on to go from A to B when I want or need it to. I am located in South Florida and would like to stay in-state car if possible...but if the car isn't running well enough for me to drive it home then I do not want it. Feel free to reply to this thread or shoot me a PM! Thanks

Check Ruufast's 87GN is the for sale ad's 2 owner rust free florida car!!! real nice car!!! Pm him for pics!! hes asking $11500 but cash talks!!