WTB...GN or T-type in DE,MD,PA,NJ,VA area

jg2414

First off i wanted to say that im located in Delaware so everyone knows about how far i am. But i was looking to buy a t-type or gn between the years of 86-87, doesnt have to be perfect by any means, because im actually wanting to do some work myself. But i dont want a wrecked car or pos. Looking to spend no more then $9000. Thanks for the help. Joe

car search

located in conn,87 ltd,lots of options(astro/leather/posi/twilight/blk out)have a lot of parts that will go with car(doors/spare astro/bumpers/etc)rebuilt motor/trans by 2nd owner(no paper work) everything works a/c,cruise,ltd lightabove glovebox,pwr ant,will need paint(5 footer)if you are interested i want $10,500 jim (can snap some current pics if you want)

Hi Joe,

I have an 87 GN with 80,615 miles and am located in Michigan.

009 injectors
heated o2 sensor
new headliner
rebuilt trans from Janis Transmissions (4,000 miles ago)
paint is 7 out of 10
kirban valve springs
kirban rear coil springs
stock turbo
stock intercooler
stock downpipe
scanmaster
Let me know if you want pics.
$8000.00

Mike

87 t-type

Hey Joe, I have a 87 t-type blue with many mods done to it. All new interior GN, The engine has roughly 8,000 miles on a rebuild, JE-Pistons the block punched .030, heads are stock and freshened up with new performance valve springs. A te-60 turbo with a terry houston 3'' down pipe. A front mount intercooler, a single stage alky kit SMC. 50lb injectors, a 62mm throttle body. All steel billet center and main caps, stock crank, a 2.1 scanmaster, a line lock kit. A fuel pump hot wire kit and a walpro 340 buel pump, the car has light rust in the door passage not rusted through, needs paint clearcoat is peeling, all the hard stuff done, if interested let me know? asking $7,500.00 contact me at turbotype87@yahoo.com