WTB G-body

machinegun

I am looking for a gbody car

Listed in order of choice

Buick Regal

Monte carlo

Olds Cutlass

Grand Prix

I am looking for an 84 - 87 car that has a good body and good interior.

Drive train is optional, non existant non working is preferable.

This car will be a daily driver with an LT1 / 4L60E trans swap.

I prefer something not perfect but no rotted corpses either.

I am not looking for an SS or a turbo buick but will take one if all the above criteria is met.

I would prefer to keep the price down, cheaper the better.

I would also prefer that this be closer to me but will travel some for the right car.

Let me know if you, somebody you know has something or see something on the side of the road.

Is 4200 to much??? A friend of mine has a immaculate regal we4 reproduction. it has a 2.8 that runs like a top. Great transplant car. No rust, dark charcoal color grey interior. I can get you pics if your interested. He looked for months for this car there was alot of junk out there. He needs to sell getting a divorce!

Have you seen my add for my 87 Limited Sage for sale, it drives and runs but I want to keep the motor as it has a 109 block, problem is I'm in Boise, this car has zero, zilch, nada rust. 700.00 Franklin's and it is yours.
LMK

Ron

Autoaddictions, Thank you but that is more than I really wanted to pay. Thank you for the offer and I will keep this car in mind if I see someone else interested in somethign like this.

Ronbuick, Please PM me with more info and pont me to some pics, I would like to see this car.

i have an 87 grand national roller for sale running car til i took motor and trans out.. interior is complete.. 3000 obo and has clean title no rust....

86 2+2

This is another option. It does have rust so never mind on this one. Just wanted an excuse to post a pic of it:D I'd take $4500 for it. Runs!
86aerocoupe.jpg

I have a 87 Regal Limited V8 white with a loaded burgundy interior super clean in & out runs and drives excellent very solid body $3,000 :cool:

Thanks Jim
215-669-1696

84 Limited non-turbo. body straight but trunk bent from lock tear-out, Interior needs cleaning or replaced. looks to have been original white exterior now coppertone. wind up windows. pair of new snows on original rims and good spare in trunk, all four originals on all corners, good fillers, lights, bumpers, grill (plus one extra grille), two hood ornaments in trunk, newer header panel with no holes, motor included but not sure if it runs, good master cylinder, dynamat in trunk, hardtop

asking $1400, in PA, roll-back service available at cost

send PM if you are interested
thanks

G-body

There is a spotless! Non-turbo regal 84-87 for sale locally! Guy has just dropped the price to $2500.00.

P.m. Me if interested i will drive down and get the phone #

tim