WTB Engine harness..complete and in excellent condition

turbox-tech

Looking for a Complete, uncut....near mint Engine harness for the 86/87. Have lots of parts to swap if you are looking for stuff or cash
Thx in advance
Jamie

Have you found one yet? I have a harness for 250.00 I tried to load pics but it does not seem to work right now. If you are interested shoot me a PM.

Jamie

I have an 86/87 engine harness also $200 shipped Obo not mint but came from a running working car...can't post pic cause of parse error thing again.....post your email and ill send you pics if u still need the harness
Thanks
Tony

still have not found one..I have over $500 into two junk harnesses that were said to be good....reason for saying "excellent condition". It's a swap I'm doing for a guy and he is very particular. Send pics to klmclean@shaw.ca
thanks guys

still have not found one..I have over $500 into two junk harnesses that were said to be good....reason for saying "excellent condition". It's a swap I'm doing for a guy and he is very particular. Send pics to klmclean@shaw.ca
thanks guys
did you buy them from here, should not be hard to get your money back, the feedback forum works wonders.

forum has been great but I purchased these and never opened them up. Did my swaps and pulled them apart due to elec issues and found stretched wires and splices and wires cut from center of harness. My own fault for not going over them before installs!!!