WTB.... DS Inner door handle, & A few more odds/ends

UR50SLO

The Reaper
Looking for a factory inner door handle... Had a aftermarket one bust right off in my hand... ?

This is a hard top car... Looking for the black weather strip channel that go's on the drivers side... Where the side glass rolls up to meet...
I have new weather strip but that black C channel was damaged... It go's from the very front by the A pillar up to the roof line... Then bends 90' and down to the top of the door.

Thanks for any help,
Scott
(574)329-6390 Text/Cell

Looking for a factory inner door handle... Had a aftermarket one bust right off in my hand... ?

This is a hard top car... Looking for the black weather strip channel that go's on the drivers side... Where the side glass rolls up to meet...
I have new weather strip but that black C channel was damaged... It go's from the very front by the A pillar up to the roof line... Then bends 90' and down to the top of the door.

Thanks for any help,
Scott
(574)329-6390 Text/Cell

Have the inner door handles I chiseled off some doors when I took apart the cars. $8 plus the ride. Let me know in the thread http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/th...ercooler-and-tons-of-other-misc-parts.408087/ or via pm if you were interested and needed a shipping quote.

img_1267-jpg.215538

I will dig out a box and try to get you a price on the shipping tonight after work. It will be relatively small and light, but with the increased shipping costs of late who knows, could be around $6 or so. I will keep you posted, thanks.

If these guys don't come through....I have the handle and the w/s retainer. ---Keith

Got handle... Just need the weather strip metal piece!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, I'm almost positive I have that piece. I should be able to confirm tomorrow (need to check storage), I will get back to you sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Tom