WTB Driver Seat for my GN.

8urV8

Hey guys looking a good decent doner driver seat with working electronics for a price. Have the tracks and want one because have new upholestry for my seats. Would prefer someone here local in TEXAS so can pick or cheap shipping. Or let me know what you have just shoot me a pm.

Thanks,
Eric

Hey guys looking a good decent doner driver seat with working electronics for a price. Have the tracks and want one because have new upholestry for my seats. Would prefer someone here local in TEXAS so can pick or cheap shipping. Or let me know what you have just shoot me a pm.

Thanks,
Eric

I've got a nice complete passenger side seat all you would have to do is switch the tracks out? Let me know.

Sorry jretrodude, it don't work that way Yes it will swap from side to side but what do you do about the holes in the side of the seat where the hindge mounts to it??

^^^^^^Thanks bro I went to check that last night. If you guys have one shoot me a PM with fair price.

Sorry jretrodude, it don't work that way Yes it will swap from side to side but what do you do about the holes in the side of the seat where the hindge mounts to it??