WTB: caged 9 sec GN w/ a/c

rwrows

Prefer an 87 hardtop. must be clean and not hacked. prefer stroker or stage II. want something that won't break. will either buy outright or trade w/cash car in my sig. thanks.

Guys I'm on the prowl again. I got kicked out of the track Sunday for no roll bar. I'm looking to buy a car outright or trade my GN + cash for a built GN. I'm looking for a proven 9 second car, 87 GN hardtop, caged, full interior, prefer HVAC to be still in the car. Thanks.

I hate to get off topic. But I would be interested in your GN if you decide to sell. Well, if I can afford it.

Thanks
Zack

Prefer an 87 hardtop. must be clean and not hacked. prefer stroker or stage II. want something that won't break. will either buy outright or trade w/cash car in my sig. thanks.

sorry but u want a 9 sec car that wont break. ?:confused:

Ya have to remember the car is also 20 years old an crap happeneds. We drive ours a lot BUT we are always lookin and listening for any kind of gremlins raising their ugly head :p

Maybe post a price range that you are considering.

$15k-$20k depending on the car. by not breaking i mean one that is well built. i don't need best of the best because i know guys will want more than $20k for that. but i don't want junk either. mainly what i want is a stroker with a girdle or billet mains, a full billet trans built by a reputable builder, and a rear with decent axles and decent posi unit. also, i want something that is already in tune and ready to go. also want the car to be straight and clean. I don't care about the mileage.

never brack? never seen one in my thirdty pus years of drag racing. my friend they all brack..lol they even brack your wallet to.:biggrin: