WTB both headlight plastic buckets adn horn button/ring

slimtastic

yea dude...I rock
like the title says i need to pickup a pair of headlight plastic buckets/headlight trim and the outer blinker plastic assemblies as well/ also need a turbo horn button and the trim ring/ please shoot a pic of wheat ya got and a price shipped/ thanks

this is for a turbo regal limited

I got a T horn button nice shape. $46 shipped. I have 3 head light trim rings but they are powder coated gloss black. $15each.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9d098e7fe8328330fada1348904ccb38.jpg
a40d1277115613a216b11a218c756611.jpg

I think I have one the right color, if the one above isn't it. Let us know here, and I can post a picture tomorrow as well if needed.
John A, Turbohh

Here you go ... I have the flange and two hold down nuts, and the bowl that goes behind the wheel, but it seems a slightly lighter shade of gray ... May not be too noticeable, or could be re-dyed the correct shade. The plastic overlay on this part has a few nicks in it as well ...

Here you go ... I have the flange and two hold down nuts, and the bowl that goes behind the wheel, but it seems a slightly lighter shade of gray ... May not be too noticeable, or could be re-dyed the correct shade. The plastic overlay on this part has a few nicks in it as well ...

What kinda car is your horn button from? T Type emblem and there is no horn icon embedded into the button? I do not have the trim ring

That looks like the correct color, I don't have the orig horn button and my car is a limited.

Do you paypal? How much?

Not sure where these parts came from ... I bought a spare wheel many years ago thinking I'd have it recovered, but recently sold the core to Kirban, and have this stuff left over ...

Yes, I can take PayPal (no extra for fees, but would appreciate gifting), and $30 shipped seems about the going rate ... Slimtastic, let me know what you decide, and I'm assuming you don't need the bottom bowl ...
Sincerely,
John A, Turbohh

Not sure where these parts came from ... I bought a spare wheel many years ago thinking I'd have it recovered, but recently sold the core to Kirban, and have this stuff left over ...

Yes, I can take PayPal (no extra for fees, but would appreciate gifting), and $30 shipped seems about the going rate ... Slimtastic, let me know what you decide, and I'm assuming you don't need the bottom bowl ...
Sincerely,
John A, Turbohh
Pm me your paypal and I'll get ya paid, I don't think I need the bottom bowl but I'll tack on the 3% in fees.

Pm me your paypal and I'll get ya paid, I don't think I need the bottom bowl but I'll tack on the 3% in fees.

Hate to mess up a sell here but you'll never get the center of that horn cap to stay in place as both the plastic studs that it mounts to are broken off. See pic.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
Mike, Good eyes ... I missed that. I think a few small dabs of clear RTV or equivalent would keep the button from moving around. Cameron, if you'd like a refund or reduced price, I'll gladly cooperate. Didn't mean to misrepresent the parts ... Let me know what you'd like to do ...
John A, Turbohh