WTB: Black passenger side fender for my 84 GN

fodoimp

The kid I bought the car off of had a wheel fall off making a turn and tore up the passenger side fender. Anyone have a decent one in the south jersey philly area. Doesnt have to be black but that would be preffered.

Have a black very rust free fender from a CA car. Would ned to be painted has some nics and scratches, but otherwise in good shape. Have the inner fender as well if you need it. Problem is don't know what it would cost to ship from Ohio

kirban 2 cents worth

I got 5 fenders for the side you want to choose from picked up at my location kintnersvlle. pa 18930

All are super mint all are black already....I am maybe 35 miiles south of route 78 as it crosses into PA.

Run $150 each your choice...

email is denniskirban@yahoo.com if interested......

have several in black as well $100 each located in meriden,connecticut

have tons of other parts as well parted out quite a few cars lately

WORTH THE RIDE

203 213 9126

Have a black very rust free fender from a CA car. Would ned to be painted has some nics and scratches, but otherwise in good shape. Have the inner fender as well if you need it. Problem is don't know what it would cost to ship from Ohio

If the price is good I might need a drivers side finder in about a month IF i get the oppertunity to buy a non turbo 87 . The kid smoked a deer near Fremont and it will need body help. I can let you know when and if i get it.