WTB: Alarm, Trans Cooler, Seat Cover, 2800 Convertor

54Rich

Ahh, spring just might be here:confused:

1) There was someone on this board selling Viper Alarms, however, when we got the new server his post disappeared:confused:

2) Trans Cooler

3) Gray (87) bucket seat cover, bottom only is needed. The rest of the interior is nice, just sat and ripped the bottom cover. Trying to hold off entire replacement, for now.

4) 2800 Stall convertor, looking to replace my stock D5?

Time to get the car ready for summer:cool:

Thanks,

what size/type trans cooler? I think I have 2 B&M style units packed away at home. One has a fan mounted, the other is without a fan. I will have to find and measure them but they were around 8 x 14, something like $50 new from Summit.

what size/type trans cooler? I think I have 2 B&M style units packed away at home. One has a fan mounted, the other is without a fan. I will have to find and measure them but they were around 8 x 14, something like $50 new from Summit.

I currently have nothing except the Rad mounted unit, so anything will work better than nothing. I'd be interested in the one without the fan. Appreicate it.

I've got an older Art Carr Convertor

I have an Art Carr convertor, p/n AC18231, dated 11/98. I used it on my GN for several years, It's a 12" with 2800 stall and is a lock-up convertor. It's probably got ~40,000 miles on it, but I took care of the trans with regular fluid changes, and I had an external GNX trans cooler. The car was never drag raced or abused, so I think the convertor is likely still in good shape. I can fill you in on some of the construction details if you're interested. I'd ask $100 shipped to your door via FedEx, and I will take PayPal at no extra charge. PM or post with your email and I can send pix.
Sincerely,
John A, Turbohh

Hi Rich, found the cooler. It's 11x7 inches, the B&M type stacked plate design not that cheap type. I have a few pics if you want to send me your email address. No idea how to post pictures to this site!

Hi Rich, found the cooler. It's 11x7 inches, the B&M type stacked plate design not that cheap type. I have a few pics if you want to send me your email address. No idea how to post pictures to this site!

I wonder why I don't get any email notifcations anymore:confused:

Sorry for the delay, PM on the way.

Thanks

Got the convertor and the cooler covered, now an alarm and seat cover:confused: and time to put it all together:mad: