WTB: Accumulator

I think I have one NIB and I have vacuum brakes so I don't need it. I'll let you know later on today after I look for it.

Originally posted by TurboJohn
I think I have one NIB and I have vacuum brakes so I don't need it. I'll let you know later on today after I look for it.
Didja find it?:) A NIB would be great. I'm just putting off switching to vacuum but swapping one accumulator between cars is getting old:rolleyes: :D

Shoot me a price on that, email is troar@comwares.net For some reason I don't think I got a notice of your reply to this thread:confused:

Sorry for the late reply but I finally found it. Unfortunately its not new, I guess I had changed it and put the old one back in the box. I do still have a good used one if you are interested.

Originally posted by TurboJohn
Sorry for the late reply but I finally found it. Unfortunately its not new, I guess I had changed it and put the old one back in the box. I do still have a good used one if you are interested.
If it is a verified good used one, then I really need one. Please email me what you are looking to get out of it.

If you could verify it good by swapping it out, I would apprecitate it. You just need a 11/16" wrench and pump the brakes about 10 times with the ignition off prior to removing it, to get rid of any pressure. A little brake fluid will still leak out.

tim87tr said:
Need one real soon to take my car to a neat car show
Running out of time here guys. Someone has to have one of these, right :confused:

Tim,
I've got a used powermaster unit I'll ship to your door for $75. The accumulator worked fine when pulled for vaccum brakes. Motor did have issues and only worked 1/2 the time.
Marty

[QUOTE='71buickg.s.]Tim,
I've got a used powermaster unit I'll ship to your door for $75. The accumulator worked fine when pulled for vaccum brakes. Motor did have issues and only worked 1/2 the time.
Marty[/QUOTE]
Thanks, sent you an email.

accumulator

Tim,
the email you sent the message to is my son Josh's. He's in Florida and I can't reach him. I have another guy who says he wants the one I have. Have you tried Autozone? I hear they have brand new ones for something just over $100. Not sure though, since I switched to vaccum. If for some reason this other falls through I'll contact you later this week.
Marty

[QUOTE='71buickg.s.]Tim,
the email you sent the message to is my son Josh's. He's in Florida and I can't reach him. I have another guy who says he wants the one I have. Have you tried Autozone? I hear they have brand new ones for something just over $100. Not sure though, since I switched to vaccum. If for some reason this other falls through I'll contact you later this week.
Marty[/QUOTE]
I had a Buick friend call me and fix me up real good, so I've already found one, thanks.